Thursday, February 1, 2007

New Month New Stuff

After all the thought and self-reflection this past month, I have decided to just keep doin what I do. At first, I thought, “Oh my goodness, I need to make an entirely different body of work!!” Well, I have changed my mind. I am going to just keep doing the same kind of painting and mixed media work I do, but push it forward. Actually, this is a great relief. I really love the work I have been doing. That is the most important feeling an artist can have.
So, pushing it will take the form of taking some of the work I have and use those as a starting point. One such work is ”ANGER” I spoke about this work in another post last month. I am going to create a series based on emotions. Here is one I started and this pic shows the progression. The new work will be called “LONELY”.

1 comment:

Eero said...

That is a gorgeous azure blue!