Sunday, March 4, 2007

It's All GOOD

I am back to normal!! In fact, all the energy I stored up yesterday spewed out into a frenzy of activity today. I got ORGANIZED. My house is nice and clean. My studio is orderly. All the laundry in the house is clean and my bills are paid. This is my way of coping when I feel out of sorts. I guess that is logical. If I get my environment in order, the rest of my art life seems more organized too.
I have been thinking about the direction of my art today while I cleaned. One thing I need to do for sure is work on a consistent series. My current work has a schizophrenic thread. I do a little of this and a little of that. Nothing fits together in an obvious way. I like doing all kinds of different types of work. However, I am feeling a bit disjointed in a creative way. It’s all good, though. I will just keep working and it will all work out.

No comments: