Thursday, May 31, 2007

A TREAT for me!

Lawn mowing! There should be a law against it! I had put it off for weeks. Consequently, I feared the city would come and raid the place! So I drug the mower out and did the deed. Now my eyes are puffy. My nose is running. I am so dusty I look grey. I have insect bites all over, but at least my lawn is done for a while!
While mowing, I got a surprise! The mailman brought me a book I preordered months ago. I opened the box and it looks FANTASTIC! “Artists In Their Studios” is a compilation of photos, source materials, letters, lists etc. offered for view from the Smithsonian Archives of American Art. I haven’t had a chance to really dive into it yet. (I have been mowing weeds remember?) However after a quick flip, I can’t wait until later tonight to start to take a good look.
Check it out!

Click to go to Amazon for more info

No comments: