Thursday, May 31, 2007

UPDATE!!!

In my earlier post, I spoke of doing my beloved (NOT) chore of yard work all day today. I was determined to get it ALL done in one day, because I need to work in my studio tomorrow. I was just finishing up pulling some of the weeds in my front flowerbed and something seemed strange. I looked around and noticed two of my RED FLAMINGOS have been stolen!!! I made these especially for my yard because I have red awnings. So last summer, I made a flock of red flamingos. Pink ones just aren't my style! LOL LOL LOL
I imagine the thief was on foot and took one for each arm. What a thug! So if anybody sees two red flamingos around St. Pete, tell them to get their tails home!

1 comment:

Martha Marshall said...

What a creep. That's just totally disgusting. I hope you find your birdies.