Thursday, June 7, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I love days like today. I was so busy in my studio. Even though I felt a bit depressed because things seemed useless yesterday, I went in there like a trooper. I have been working on lots of stuff. However, there are times when I feel like I am spinning my wheels. Well, this isn’t true. Finally, things started to come together. Some of the pieces started to come to fruition. I needed that!!!


All lined up ready for varnish!



"Misbehaviorists 1", Acrylic on Canvas, 8" X 10"



"Misbehaviorists 2", Acrylic on Canvas, 8" X 10"



"Misbehaviorists 3", Acrylic on Canvas, 8" X 10", These are the start of my "Misbehaviorist Series" LOVE EM!!



This is "Radiant". It isn't even close to being finished. However, I am so happy with the beginnings!

1 comment:

Martha Marshall said...

Sheree It is such a joy to hear the excitement in your "voice." I love these little beings. They are just full of themselves, aren't they!

And Radiant is my cup of tea with the complementary colors. Love it.

Watch for an email. I have a brainstorm for you.