Sunday, September 2, 2007

Bright and Chipper

“The sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow there’ll be sun…”

It did!! The sun is out right now full and steamy. I am much brighter and more chipper today. I know myself well. Putting myself in time out works well. It is time to focus. I went into my studio and did one of those cartoon head spins. You know the kind. When a cartoon character does and double take and their head spins 360 degrees round and round. I have so much to do; I don’t know where to start. In fact, my “To Do” list is scattered on bits of paper thrown all over the computer room. Maybe that is where I will start. Getting all those tasks on one sheet of paper might help to focus!
I got a new camera. I have to get it all set up so I can take some fresh pics. It is a cool little thing. I can’t wait to see how I like it.
Today is one of those “This is the first day of the rest of your life” kinds of days too. I keep putting stuff off like I have all the time in the world. I am trying to keep the racing thoughts to a minimum just to spare myself the anxiety. Where do you want to take your art? What kind of work should I do next? Do I want to buy a new car? Do I just want to save money (for a change?) Pun intended! Do I want to buy a vintage truck? What do you WANT Sheree? (This is why I don’t need a partner to make me crazy. I do that fine on my own!! LOL LOL)
OR OR

Decisions! Just take things one step at a time!

No comments: