Sunday, October 21, 2007

Artist or Writer Retreat for Sale

I rarely wish I was younger. I don’t regret birthdays. However now in this computer age, I have passing thoughts about how things would have been if I had a computer since birth. Wow! I can’t even imagine how my life would have been different. Besides the creative aspects of technology, I LOVE meeting new people, learning about their lives, and just seeing how everyone lives.
Today, I found artist John Robertson I just love his work. It is full of life and spirit, just like his tone in his videos. I watched a video about his California “trailer studio” overlooking the ocean. He enthusiastically gave a tour of the studio in the video. After watching, I found another video about his studio. The second video told of how he is selling this little piece of paradise. It is a very cool spot. I wish I could buy it. I was worried that he was being forced to sell. I emailed him and he assured me this was his choice. He needs a bigger space and wants to be closer to his family.
If any of you know of someone who would like to buy this really neat place, email John. I am sure he would love to hear from potential buyers!


Here is the gorgeous view from John's studio trailer.
Click the picture to go to John’s blog
which describes the property in detail.
Good Luck JOHN!!

No comments: