Monday, October 29, 2007

One of the COOLEST Artists I “Know”

A few years ago through a circuitous web search, I “met” Deborah Hayner. She is one of the coolest artists I have ever met. In fact, it just occurred to me, I have to make a “Lost Soul” about her. My “Lost Souls” are a secret project I have been working on for almost two years. I make these little stuffed sculpture figures of people I meet online. The whole series is called “ONLINE: Lost Souls and Lonely Hearts”. I have never shown them because I wanted to get 100 done and have a show. That ain’t going to happen at least in the near future. I only have about 20 done. They take a long time to make. I will have to start taking pictures and get them on my website.
Anyway, Deb Hayner does everything WELL. She paints, she collages, she assembles, she does digital, yadda yadda, etc., etc. She is also a phenomenal web designer. Every time I go visit her site, I am awe struck. Go check her work out and you will see what I mean!! BREATHTAKING!!

Click pic to see Deborah Hayner’s fantastic website and superlative work!!!!

No comments: