Friday, October 19, 2007

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!

Holy Macaroni! Well, I got my new computer all hooked up and loaded today. I installed just about everything I use every day. I even installed the DSL Broadband. I had NO IDEA how much I was missing. I can actually watch YouTube now!! Big Bertha, my old computer wouldn't even let me watch video news footage. I can actually open up bunches of windows without things freezing up! Geesh! Just now, I went to upload my new desktop pic to my server and I couldn't believe how it loaded before I finished clicking. WOWY ZOWY!! This could be dangerous. I already spend too much time on the computer. Looks like my butt might get even fatter. LOL LOL LOL
I know this desktop shot is lame. I had to pick something to put up there until I decide what art shot to display. I am excited about my new monitor. I can swing it clockwise to get a vertical display. I am going to go back to doing digital art now that I have such a great techie set up now. I need to invest in a wide format printer. That will take awhile. I have to pay for this baby first.
This is like being a kid in a candy store. Needless to say, after using the same computer for ten years, this new computer with the newest and latest everything blows my mind. There are so many gadgets and doodads. I don't know where to go on the web first. This little "Amelia" girl is a sassy little computer. Love her already!

Fly AMELIA Fly!

5 comments:

gilda said...

Great news, Sheree! How big is your hard drive? How much RAM do you have installed? How big is your monitor?

I need to get a larger monitor....cant see multiple documents easily

Sheree Rensel said...

TEE HEE Gilda!! I will email you and tell you all about it.
:-)
Sheree

Tracy said...

I think I have gained at least ten pounds since my husband bought me a sparkly new computer for Christmas a few years ago:)

Have fun, youtube is so cool!

self taught artist said...

congrats on the new computer, you have lots of good things going on! it's motivating and powerful :)

Sheree Rensel said...

Tracy,
OH GEESH!! I know for sure I am in worse physical shape since the dawn of my "technological awakening"!! I am sitting here right now all dark eyed and stiff. I feel like an addict on a binge right now. I can't stop watching YouTube videos!! YIKES!!!! The newness will go away soon and I will be back to my routine (I hope!)
Paula,
Thanks for the good wishes. I know for sure this is going to be a great thing. I am already planning my YouTube debut!! I want to do some videos of my art. I won't be in the videos until I lose ten pounds! LOL LOL LOL
Sheree