Monday, December 24, 2007

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,
I want to thank you for all the wonderful things you have given me over the years. I know I haven’t been perfect, but I have tried my best. :-)
This year, I do not want any more stuff. I have more than my share. Give any gifts with my name on them to others who need and deserve them more. I do have one request though. Would you please leave a little jar of CONTENTMENT on my front porch? I want the feeling of “go, go, go, gotta do better, gotta be better” to be a condition of the past. I want to sprinkle this potion over my head and be able to calmly say
“Things are good enough and I am happy with it!”

Finally, I could RELAX and ENJOY life as it is now!
Thank you Santa for doing all you do for all of us. Thank you for keeping my baby girl safe. Thank you for giving me good health.
Thank you for being SANTA. I love you!


Godspeed Santa! Be safe on your journey tonight.

Give Rudolph and all the reindeers a hug from me!

Give Ms. Claus a huge kiss tomorrow morning for putting up with all your “all nighters” over the years. LOL LOL LOL

No comments: