Sunday, June 29, 2008

Art Blog: New Pet Peeve RANT

I am going to post an ART post later today. I just had to mention something. I have a new pet peeve.
I HATE BLOGS THAT HAVE MUSIC!!

LOL LOL It seems like a fad right now. All of a sudden, I noticed that a lot of blogs are adding music, LOUD music. This drives me nuts!! Why? There are a couple of reasons. First, it scares the crap out of me. Usually, there is a second or two before the music starts blaring. I will begin to read and BOOM!!! It seems to hit me in the face! La DEE DAH Too much noise! Of course, I turn the sound off, but by then the shock has already affected my body. The second reason I can't stand music on blogs is because it has an effect on how I interpret the posts. Music plays on your emotions. I have been to blogs that have sad, slow music and they are writing about something full of life and positive (or visa versa). I go to blogs to read them. This experience is very difficult while listening to the bloggers favorite songs. Maybe it is me, but JEEZ O PIZZO. Enough! I am deleting blog bookmarks that drown me in sound.
Thanks for enduring this rant. I feel better now.
:-)

No comments: