Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Art Blog: TOP SECRET Project

I don’t know about you, but I don’t like showing unfinished work. I do YouTube videos about the process of making some of my pieces, but I don’t show the video until the piece is done. I am working on something right now that is TOP SECRET!! LOL
I have been collecting stuff for a few weeks and I am in the process of putting it all together now. So I woke up and worked on it all morning. Then, I went to the dentist again. I was sitting in that chair for THREE HOURS! It will be worth it though. He is doing a great job. Then, I went and had my “last supper”. I have to go to the gym tomorrow morning for my orientation. Tomorrow is the day I have to get real. So tonight, I took myself out to dinner and ordered a beer and a cheeseburger with fries. This is a Bon Voyage to my recent crappy food habits and sedentary ways. Starting tomorrow I am hopping back on the chicken breast, salad, and treadmill lifestyle. This is kind of like sitting in the dentist chair. It sucks, but it is worth it.
Then, I came home and began working on my art project. I can’t tell you much right now, but it has to do with the economy. Here is a sneak peak of some of the elements. I will show the finished work soon. This is just a teaser. LOL LOL


I will be so glad when this is done.
I love doing digital projects, but I want to go PAINT!!

5 comments:

anjelina said...

Yes it is true.we should always keep so top secret about what will going to make a project.if somebody know about our project they also going to start same kind of project then we can't get the money from clients.
==============================
johnson789
Florida Drug Rehab

Florida Drug Rehab

Martha Marshall said...

Sheree, I've never heard it put quite that way before -- "like sitting in the dentist chair, but worth it." So, so true! I'm serious, you are inspiring me with this whole thing. I wish you much success with this. I know from experience that you will get tons of energy out of the deal. Now if I can just pry my butt off this chair . . .

Can't wait to see your top secret project!

Sheree Rensel said...

anjelina,
I really wasn't thinking about being top secret because of money or clients!! LOL No...that's not it for me. I just like showing stuff when I am done because the piece looks finished. I mean, you wouldn't have your picture taken with rollers in your hair, would you???
:-)

Sheree Rensel said...

Martha,
That dentist chair analogy just popped out when I was writing the post. However, it is TRUE!
I go through this fitness thing about every three years. I get really skinny and then it takes about three years for me to get fat again. LOL LOL Actually, I started back on my regiment back in December, but I gave up again two months ago. I think it was when I started having big problems at work. I just have to remember to keep at it no matter what. In fact when I exercise and eat right, my piddly problems don't seem all that bad. Yet, I am just like everybody else. I don't always do what makes sense. You know?
(Also, ice cream and pizza are oh so much more fun than salad!! LOL LOL)

self taught artist said...

good luck with the mouth,
i'm wincing just imagining it all.
but i'm sure your art is going to be affected in an interesting way.