Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Art Blog: Designing A LIFE

This is beyond cool. I have been working so hard doing some inner "work". I am trying to figure out what I really, really WANT in my life. I hope I have at least twenty years left. So I want to be very specific and plan what I want those years to look like.
For those of you who don’t know, I have two blogs. I have an art blog and a fitness blog. Likewise, I have two YouTube channels. I have my art “wizzlewolf” channel and my “littlesheree” fitness channel. I HATE almost every wizzlewolf video. I do like my art blog, but my art videos suck. In fact, I just went through my art channel and deleted all the most irritating videos. I can’t do this for my fitness videos. I really like most of them. This is very weird.

I wrote on my fitness blog about how I was “designing my life”. In other words, I am taking the pulse. I am trying to figure out what I really want in my life. I am trying to figure out who I want to be. There is something about littlesheree I LOVE. She is so cool. She goes out and lives life. Yet, wizzlewolf stands back. She is afraid. Her videos are boring. She is hiding something. There isn’t a true life energy in her art videos. She holds back because she fears. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. This is so interesting.

So part of my “Designing My Life” campaign must include helping wizzlewolf to merge with littlesheree. For some reason, it is easy for littlesheree to go out and just grab life by the tail. Wizzlewolf is so frightened to do this. She has her art reputation to uphold, you know?
So, one of my new life goals is to make a wizzlewolf video that is true. I want this video to be fun, honest, and full of life, just like a littlesheree videos. Yep! I don’t know how I will do it or how long it will take. However, it is time to combine my personalities. My true self has to include and embrace my artist’s self.
FINALLY!!! WHO-HAAAA!!!


ALERT! IF THIS VIDEO STALLS OR IS CHOPPY, CLICK TWICE TO GO TO MY YOUTUBE PAGE. CLICK THE BLUE LINK UNDER THE VIDEO SCREEN "WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY".
I LOVE HER! Now, my goal is to try to find her in my art life. She is there. I just have to find her. Sheree the ARTIST, where are you???????????????

No comments: