Sunday, September 28, 2008

Art Blog: …..more than you know!

Today’s post is simple and to the point. I write this blog in lieu of morning pages. If you have ever read “The Artist’s Way” by Julia Cameron, you know what I am talking about. I started blogging because morning pages got old. I thought about how I love writing, but I wanted to be able to see it online. Thus, I started this blog.
I really write for myself. It is just a way of sorting my ideas and seeing my thoughts in print. When other people started reading and commenting, it was icing on the cake.
Today, I want to THANK all those who read this blog and share your thoughts with me through comments. I am in awe of every comment. I can’t believe you take the time to read and think about my posts.
There are no words to express how much this means to me. It touches me deeply and more than you know!
I thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Sincerely,
Sheree


3 comments:

Gilda said...

Thanks, Sheree! Your faithful readers thank you too!

Gilda said...

Thanks, Sheree! Your faithful readers thank you too!

Sheree Rensel said...

Gilda!! You haven't been here in a while! Good to "see" you! Have you been super busy?

:-)
Sheree
How did you get your comment to post double? LOL LOL