Thursday, November 20, 2008

Art Blog: TAG: You are IT!

I am not a super fan of tag games. Tags are when someone asks questions about you and you need to answer. Then you have to tag a certain number of people to do the same. I see these kinds of things in the same category as chain letters or email “forwards”. They just don’t do it for me. However, today I make an exception to the rule. I am going to respond to a tag by Martha Marshall because she is a cool dude and I like her!
Her tag requires I list:
5 Unusual Things About Myself
HERE GOES:
1. I love being alone. I prefer being alone. People tend to annoy me. I am speaking about people in general. I have found I enjoy my own company. Also, it provides me FREEDOM!
2. I have never drank a cup of coffee in my life. I just hate the smell.
3. I broke my leg in five places hot dog skateboarding at the age of thirteen. Yeah, I was a hot shot tomgirl. Things never change.
4. I am a total, 100% Dave Matthews Band freaky, groupie. I have no idea why. I just love their music.
5. I wear a size 2, children’s shoe. I know. Weird. It is a genetic anomaly.
OK, now here is the fun part. I tag:

Jafabrit
Paula
Deb
Eero
Pam Goode


P.S. If any of the TAGEEs don't want to write for the tag game, it is perfectly fine with me. Believe me, I understand!!

3 comments:

Martha Marshall said...

Glad you decided to bite the bullet, Sheree! Some more fun facts about you to put in my memory bank!! I don't like things like this either, but mine came from someone whom I like and admire, so I said what the hey.

self taught artist said...

thanks for tagging me
fun to read your unusual things
i might have to think on this.....

JafaBrit's Art said...

I think people will barf if they hear one more tag about me lol! But I can tell you I love being alone too, but then I love being with people, so it is a matter of balancing it out. As I get older I have less patience for some and don't suffer fools gladly.

wow, you never drank coffee.

I don't own a pair of jeans and never wear sweatshirts.

Had I been young enough when the skateboards came out I would have loved to have done that. I don't envy your injuries though, yikes! I was a wicked girl on roller skates though, and would wizz down the high street at top speed in London. woo hoo! it felt good.