Sunday, December 21, 2008

Art Blog: Art ROLL!

Wowy Zowy! I woke up yesterday and hit the studio floor running. I am working on so many things at the same time, my head is literally spinning. Nothing looks all that great yet.
These are ALL works in progress.
New stuff for my Wizzleworkz store:

Making some signs!

A new “Love” series acrylic / mixed media



Started some gray pieces for my "Color Series".
Also, I am detailing a few "Sight Bites".

The birth of another “State of Being”. Gee, she sure is an ugly baby!! No matter. Once I clean her up, she will look just fine!



"Treasure Map" Series: “Not in Kansas”

"Treasure Map" Series: “Going Home”
Today I have to clean my kitchen so I can get back to working on my "Art Bubble" series. After I clean, I am actually taking a shower, going to the art store, and then taking myself to dinner at Applebee's. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
ART LIFE IS GOOD!

6 comments:

namastenancy said...

I love those hot colors and zany designs. It's a cold and rainy day here in SF and those pieces just made my heart zing!

JafaBrit's Art said...

man, you have to feel good :) Hope you have a great dinner.

Sheree Rensel said...

Nancy,
I am glad I made your heart zing. However, ZANY? YIKES! I gotta do something about that.

Sheree Rensel said...

Jaf,
Yeah, I was in there for about 13 hours yesterday. When I woke up this morning the first thing I did was run out there just to look at all the stuff I had worked on. I love that feeling!
I have been meaning to email you about something. I will go do it now.

gilda said...

Great burst of work, Sheree! Love the colors! I just came in from the 4 degree cold here......while rubbing the circulation back into my fingers and toes, am thinking about hopping back on the next plane to Miami!

Have a nice dinner at Applebees.....I usually enjoy the chicken/broccoli bowl because they serve enough to take home in a bag for my lunch the next day!

Sheree Rensel said...

Oh gosh Gilda,
I saw a YT vid today about some artist in Minneapolis or somewhere like that. They had about 3' of snow. FORGET THAT!!! We were in the 80s today. It was gorgeous. Come on down!!!

P.S. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Applebee's. The only problem is the wait staff are so friendly, they tend to sit down at my table and want to talk to me. LOL LOL LOL Seriously, my waiter tonight made himself at home at my table and we talked about what he should get all his relatives for Christmas. I must have that look or something. The youngins know I am oldish, but cool enough not to be TOO STUPID. LOL Tee HEE