Sunday, December 28, 2008

Art Blog: Loose Ends

I almost started a NEW painting yesterday. I stopped myself. I am determined to get all the loose ends done first. I have a bunch of half done stuff laying around my studio. It is time to finish them up! I finished two “Sight Bites” yesterday. I started both a long time ago. I just couldn’t find a way to resolve them. They needed something. Well, I found that something and they are now ready to hang. Hooray!!



Click pics to enlarge


Gotta go back to work!!

2 comments:

Gilda said...

Its really grey here today, Sheree...this works really picked me up with their color

Sheree Rensel said...

Gilda,
LOL LOL This is so WEIRD. Yesterday Deb left a comment about how my colors seemed "alive". I was working on a painting titled "ALIVE". Today, I have been working on a painting called "Grey Day". I think I am channeling all of you!!! LOL LOL