Thursday, December 25, 2008

Art Vlog: Quiet ?? Christmas

Well, I had planned on a nice quiet day alone. My mistake. I had a visitor. Click this pic and watch this vlog entry to find out who came by:


LOL!! Merry CREATIVE Christmas!!!
Tap, Tap, Tap!

ADDENDUM:
Well, yesterday the stalker went away for a while. Yet, the very first thing I heard at 7 AM this morning when I went to my studio was TAP TAP TAP again. I couldn’t stand it anymore. I covered the window! I knew that roll of brown paper would come in handy one day! Now, he is sitting up in a tree a few feet from the window peeping. I feel kind of guilty for taking his purpose in life away.
Oh well……Ahhhhhhhhh, quiet!!!!

6 comments:

JafaBrit's Art said...

Persistent little bugger, eh!

Sheree Rensel said...

Jaf,
You aren't kidding. After making the vid, he went away. I thought, thank goodness! Then, I got up this morning at 7 AM. He was out there again tapping away. I really don't want to cover the window because I need the light, but this is getting ridiculous. BTW, the whole time he was tapping this morning, I sat and watched his girlfriend sitting watching as she was perched up on a branch nearby looking down at him. She reminds me of a woman in a dysfunctional marriage. She is probably thinking "I know he is deranged, but I love him so much I can't leave him!!" LOL LOL

Denis Gaston said...

What a great video. Very well done.
That cardinal thinks his reflection is his competition. Love even makes birds do crazy things.
Denis

Sheree Rensel said...

Thanks Denis!! Yeah, those male hormones are brutal. I have been a witness to this kind of behavior in many "animals", if you know what I mean!! Tee HEE

deb said...

LOL thanks for starting my day with a smile!!

Sheree Rensel said...

Deb,
I am glad for your :-)