Monday, February 9, 2009

Art Blog: Death by ART O.D.

OH lordy lordy. Just shoot me now! I am so tired. I am sitting here nearly cross-eyed trying to stay awake. I have my Photoshop class tonight. I want to climb into bed and call it a day (and night). I can’t. I have to go.

Deadline-wise, I am on the home stretch. I had six deadlines in succession. I am done with FIVE! Thank goodness! I just sent the “sugar cake” love paintings to Arkansas. That is a relief. Now I have one more thing to get done.

I have been working on this sketchbook project. I have all the pages done. However, I did the entire sketchbook digitally. Now I have to cut and paste it all together and I will be finished. Then I am going to send it away too. I can’t even remember where that is going. Oh wait. I am sending it to Georgia. That is the first stop on the big sketchbook gallery tour of the Universe. (I am being facetious because I am tired.) So that will be mailed off by the end of the week. Obviously, I am not going to get that done tonight. So I will be working on that tomorrow night and into Wednesday night. Thursday too? Maybe. I hope not. I want to get that done and out of here. Say BYE BYE!

One thing I thought about this morning on my way to work at 6:15 in the frigin morning was I would love, love, love to work at this art pace all the time. However, I can’t, can’t, can’t because I would die, die, die! In fact, I am going to make a short YouTube video on the subject next week. I feel like I have been chasing my tail for the past month. Once I mail my sketchbook away and cross off #6 on my deadline sheet, I am going to sit back and take a few days to breathe again.
Then I will look for more deadlines.
LOL LOL LOL



Bye bye paintings! Have fun in Arkansas!
Send me a postcard, will you?

No comments: