Thursday, February 5, 2009

Art Blog: FRANTIC Buzz

Buzz. Buzz. Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This blog is getting spotty. I mean, I am not writing every day. I am so busy with all my deadlines, I have to choose. It is so bizarre. It seems that Valentine’s Day week is a big art deadline date. Why? I have no clue. All I know is I have been overwhelmed with things to get done by next week. I am doing very well, thank you. I have whittled down 6 deadlines into two more left. I have been working all week finishing stuff, prepping CDs, going to the post office, and worrying if I will make all the deadlines. I can say with confidence, I will.

Well, one of the shows bothers me a little. I have to get those paintings done in the next two days in order to ship them on time. I am woman. I am strong. I can do this!! LOL

Being a list maker, I have made a timeline I use to keep things straight. I have all the shows entered and what I entered. There are dates galore. I love looking at it when I am doing well. Here it is with some editorial comments on it.
I will survive and flourish! LOL LOL



I love making charts like this. I can SEE what is going on and what I need to do next. Go Sheree Go!

1 comment:

deb said...

I too have noticed this strange valentines deadline thing, as I have tons to do, and no energy whatsoever to do anything with! I especially like the purple who-haa! section! Good for you!