Thursday, July 9, 2009

Art Blog: Psychedelic!!!

Oh yes! I am so jazzed and freaked out right now. You know I love to make videos. I have had a Flip Video camera (and others) for years. I love my Flip the best! However, I had a first generation Flip. It had batteries and you could only delete one clip at a time!!! It was a dinosaur!! LOL

Well, today the UPS man came to my door. I have joined the 2009 version of Flip videomania. Yes. I bought one that is Psychedelic! It is so befitting for a crazy, oldish, hippie lady like me. YEAH! :-) !!!!!!!
Can you tell I am happy??



Whoopee!!
My new FLIP VIDEO Mino HD!!
Who-HAA!!!

6 comments:

Miriam's Art Journal said...

I have one too and LOVE it.....that is how I am actually saving all great moments with my kids

enjoy....looks beautiful.

Miriam

Terry (kettlebellguy.com) said...

I am anxious to hear how the new camera works for you.

I did not know that all those colors were called Psychedelic....I thought it was just called Sheree.

Terry

gilda said...

Doncha just luvvvv those Flips! I just got a new one too, because my old one got soaked with water. It is so convenient and quick, and now its seen as being an extension of my arm!

Your psychedelic one is so nice!

Sheree Rensel said...

Miriam, Yes. I use it to capture memories of my children too: MY ART!! LOL

Sheree Rensel said...

Terry, You are funny!! I haven't used it yet. It is so new, I don't want to get it dirty yet! LOL In fact, I made a video today and used my old Flip. Right now, I just want to look at it. It is so PERTY!!

Oh and about the colors. You are right, it is "SHEREE"!! LOL LOL

Sheree Rensel said...

Gilda, You aren't kidding! I don't leave home without it. My old one is so ratty, but it still works!!! However, I wanted to update because the old one was so finicky. You had to press the "REC" button really hard. Also, you had to sit and delete each little clip separately. I am so glad the new versions have a delete ALL capability!! It is like an extension of my arm too. I just can't believe the quality. I have a huge Sony Handicam that cost over a 1000 bucks. I can't tell the difference in the quality (at least on YouTube). The only thing my Sony can do that the Flip can't is zoom in really close and it has night vision. I wonder when Flips will have night vision???? That will be fun!