Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Art Blog: The Final Analysis

As I type this, I am running the risk of sounding smaltzy or over the top. Some might read this post and think “OMG!! Sheree has found JESUS!”. Well. I have always known Jesus. I have always had faith. It just isn’t in the same form as some people. That is OK. Whatever works for you should be applied. I will do the same. This works for me.

As many of you know, I am going through a PASSAGE. At first, I balked. Now, I realize it is the best thing that could ever happen to me. I am seeing the flow. I am seeing there is a future. I am seeing good will be done. No matter what is happening around me, it is all good. Sheree will still be here (God willing) and Sheree is going to keep being Sheree!

That said I have to tell you a little story. I was walking down the hall at my “day job” a few days ago and one of my colleagues stuffed a paper in my hand. I just continued walking and shoved it in my pocket. Later in the day, I pulled it out and started reading. It was a copy of Mother Teresa’s “Final Analysis”. As I read it, I wanted to highlight key points. However, I realized the whole thing was a KEY point! I tacked it to my bulletin board and went on with my business.

Every day this week, I have thought of one or the other points. Mother T’s words echo in my mind. Today, I had one of the best teaching days in my life. On the drive home, I realized her words are so honest and true. I am doing the very best I can do and it shows on my student’s faces. This is not about other people or their opinions or they problems. It is just about me and what God knows about me. That is it.

BTW. He knows I am doing just fine.
:-)



What is the "FINAL ANALYSIS"?
Click pic to watch the video. Then, THINK.

4 comments:

namastenancy said...

What a lovely video. Thank you for sharing. I'm glad that you are pulling through this rough patch. WIth the Saturn/Pluto transits, it's often not about you (as you are now learning). It's about THEM and the stronger you are, the more centered you are and the more secure you are in your talent and self-worth, the less they can mess with you!

artjas said...

Life is a journey. What type of journey is up to us. Thanks Sheree

sijagur said...

Visitting your blog.. greetings from Indonesia

JafaBrit's Art said...

LOVED the video sheree. I have my kindness often questioned and I think what jaded souls who cannot just accept my being kind because I LIKE being kind.

Sending my best
jafa aka corrine