Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Art Blog: ROCKY, Where are you?

It is that time again. I realized I am on about a five year cycle. My weight goes up and down and up and down and.....over and over again. The pattern is all too predictable. I get to a point in which I can't stand myself; I hate the way I look; I feel like crap; I don't even like to move. THEN, (do you hear the Rocky Music? Da da da da....) I get fed up and do something about it.

I know the drill all too well. I clean the refrigerator and cabinets of all the EVIL food. I sort through my collection of fitness DVDs. I dust off the treadmill and spinner. Then I get to work. It takes months for me to get right again, but it always works as long as I do the work.

This time I have a slight problem. I don't think I have ever been as heavy or out of shape as I am now. I should have hit rock bottom about ten pounds ago. The scary part is I don't care.
This is so terrible.
ROCKY, where are you??????


No comments: