Saturday, January 21, 2012

Art Blog: Learning to RELAX

I have never been an “OHM” type person. I wish I was. That is on my bucket list. I am trying and aspire to become one with the UNIVERSE and just be calm, relaxed, and have faith everything happens for a reason. I want so much to believe this. Also, I want to be in some kind of nebulous, spiritual place that I can just learn to calm down and take each moment with gratitude and soothing anticipation. I am not there yet.

This is the first day I am officially without a day job. I wish I could say I am handling it like a yoga master; I am not. I have made plans of action. I have plans A-Z. The first pre-A plan was to just chill out this weekend. Starting Monday, I have to organize my studio and house due to all the moves I have made in the past few weeks. It is clutter city. I can’t stand it. I am freaking out because there is just too much STUFF. Next on the agenda is to keep looking for a new job. This is a given. I will just keep applying until someone wants me and realizes I am such a great catch.

We will see……………

This morning I woke up and was frantic with energy. I started art marketing at 7:30am like there was no tomorrow. I have been at it all day and I am exhausted. I realized I was kind of out of control. This is why I thought of “OHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM”. Here I am all alone and trying too hard to make things happen. This is my nature. The irony is due to past experience I know things will happen the way they are supposed to happen. I know for sure I am making connections and strange, but wonderful things are lining up before my eyes. I just have to trust.

So I guess this is a time for more life learning. I need to learn how to trust; I need to learn how to relax; I need to learn how to know everything will be fine because I won’t have it any other way.

You have a proven track record Sheree.
You just need to believe in yourself.
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!





“Calm”
Acrylic / Mixed Media on Canvas
24” x 24”
Sheree Rensel
$450.
Contact: wizzlewolf@aol.com
Click pic for detail view

No comments: