Thursday, October 11, 2012

Art Blog: The GOOD Things

There are times when we panic and are frantic. This could be one of those times for me, but I choose NOT. Yesterday, I had another job interview. I am being selective. It might be to my own detriment. I mean, I need a job for sure. However, I have also come to a place when I want to call the shots. I am at a point when I think I deserve a happy job. In other words, I want to use my skills, but feel fulfilled when I get home at the end of the day. That is not asking too much. I do need an income for sure, but the amount of that income can be what I want it to be. I don't have to make oodles of money. My priority is to make enough to pay my bills and make art. It is that simple. I know how many $$$ that takes (meager by societal standards) and so we go.

Last night, I was sitting on the couch watching some inane reality show after doing art stuff. I was winding down and it hit me. I love my life right now. I really do. Yes, I certainly need more of an income, but the sky hasn't fallen yet. I had this grandiose feeling of well being. I kept thinking in my head "Everything is going to be OK Sheree. Just keep going and doing what you do."

In my daily life, I am gathering all kinds of new, weird, enlightening, and bizarre life experiences right now. It is kind of fun. I spent this morning working on three different art entries and I had the overwhelming feeling that this is the way it is supposed to be. Sheree the artist is being Sheree the artist. There is nothing wrong with that at all. I just need to get more cash flow and my life will be wonderful.

LOL

At least, I have my little art house. This is one of the good things. No, it is one of the BEST things. I am in there. I feel safe and protected. I have everything I need to survive. I just have to be able to pay for it. That will not be so hard. It just has to come and it will. I have faith.

2 comments:

Lita Villa-Coult said...

Here ~ Here! Let the Positive Energies Flow! :)

Sheree Rensel said...

Thank you Lita!!! :-)